Since the release of new War Mode in PUBG, people have been enjoying the new War Mode a lot in Erangel. But, there isn’t any War Mode in Mirmar. Well, PUBG Corp has released the Desert Knights in Mirmar in May for PC users. But due to the server issue, it fails to run for longer. Luckily, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds has brought back a fan favourite War Mode with the return of Desert Knights
“As the sun slowly climbs over the horizon, five soldiers stand ready. Armed to the teeth and kitted out for battle, these warriors know things are about to heat up the cool desert morning. Their orders as tall as the shadows cast by the rising sun, the Desert Knights are ready and aim to be the last squad standing” The PUBG Steam wrote.
Join a 5-person squad and drop into Miramar, as you take on War Mode kitted out with level three gear and a crate weapon. Your mission is to eliminate as many of the endless opposition as possible and rack up points for your team. The first team to reach 200 points or the team with the highest total after 15 minutes, takes the win!
Desert Knights Event Schedule
STARTS: Aug 23, 7pm PST / Aug 24, 4am CEST / Aug 24 11am KST
ENDS: Aug 26, 7pm PST / Aug 27, 4am CEST / Aug 27 11am KST
- 5-man squads on Miramar
- NA/EU/AS: TPP & FPP
- KR/JP/SEA/OC/SA: TPP
- War Mode
- Ten 5-man squads fight on Miramar
- All players spawn with level three gear and a care package weapon
- Killed players respawn in planes that fly by every 40 seconds
- Taking lethal damage results in instant death, as opposed to being knocked out.
- Eliminating an enemy earns your team 3 points.
- If no team reaches 200 points after 15 minutes, the team with the most point wins.
- Vehicles will not spawn
OTHER EVENT RULES
- 5-person squads only. Auto-matching is forced
- Weather is Sunrise
- Red zones are disabled
- Care packages are disabled
- Friendly fire is disabled