Ever Since PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Twitted “Coming Winter 2018” at the Microsoft’s big E3 in June with PUBG E3 Gameplay trailer, every PUBG player is excited about the New PUBG Snow Map “Vikendi” . Well, PUBG’s Tweet shows the man walking on the snow while a little bit of snow. But today, we have a lot more about PUBG new map Snow features you may haven’t imagined before.
Coming Winter 2018… pic.twitter.com/BsaLBLE9u3
— PUBG (@PUBG) June 10, 2018
What will be the size of the new PUBG Snow Map? What is the name of New PUBG Map Snow? When will PUBG Now Map release? What’s new in PUBG Snow Map?
What is the name of the new PUBG Snow map?
Talking about the name of the new Snow map on PUBG, then let tell first that it will be called “Vikendi”.
What’s the Story of Vikendi?
Vikendi is an isolated Northern resort island in the shadow of Mount Kreznic, Vikendi was home to a wide variety of attractions, businesses, and villages. There was an amazing spacecraft Cosmodrome or Dino Park where you can travel back to the past and walk with the giant Dinosaurs skulls. There is also amazing aging Castle like Frozen movies. Vikendi is a beautiful place, but it is also dangerous and Survivors treading these bitter cold lands will have to watch their backs even more closely as the fresh snow is perfect for leaving behind footprints! The days are long on Vikendi, but it won’t be long before the sun sets and the auroras fill the moonlit skies.
Vikendi is a mixture of all the best parts of our previous maps and people can’t wait play Vikendi now on PC, Mobile, Xbox One and PS4.
There have been exclusive new items added to the PUBG Vikendi Snow Map, the G36C Assault Rifle (replaces the SCAR on Vikendi) and the Snowmobile to navigate its icy terrain. The completed an overhaul in-game replay system, putting you in the director’s chair to edit clips, create 3D camera movements, and export your work so show the world your best PUBG productions!
To answer your all question about the new winter map on PUBG, here we have every detail about the new Vikendi PUBG Snow Map. Let’s start:
New PUBG “Vikendi” Snow Map: Everything You Need To Know About
What are some points of interest in new PUBG Map “Vikendi”?
.@WJacky101 gets to use the new G36C on Vikendi… pic.twitter.com/l7Ou2e0QBX
— PLAYERUNKNOWN (@PLAYERUNKNOWN) December 7, 2018
The new PUBG Vikendi map has some interesting areas named Cosmodrome, DinoPark, Villa, Town, Cement Factory and Castle. The map has one interesting “DinoPark” which look like a theme park. You will also see some castle and space-themed assets. There is also rocket has included datamine for a place named “Cosmodrome”. It will look like a complete future where Jurassic Park, Skyrim, and Elon Musk get stuck on a Soviet island together. So, it will be more fun roaming around all these kind stuff in new PUBG snow map.
PUBG – Vikendi: New Features – G36C and Snowmobile
What’s the size of the new PUBG Snow Map?
As we know that there are three maps available now- Erangel, Miramar, and newly added Sanhok. Well, both Erangel and Miramar have 8×8 size and Sanhok 4×4. But, the new PUBG Vikendi map will look like 8×8, but it will come with 6×6 means larger than Sanhok and smaller than Erangel and Miramar.
What’s New On new PUBG Vikendi Snow Map?
#1: NEW WEAPON: G36C
- G36C spawns only in Vikendi
- Chambered for 5.56mm ammo, it can load 30 bullets and 40 with an Extended Magazine
- G36C has a lower and upper rail for attachments, but cannot attach a stock
#2: NEW VEHICLE: SNOWMOBILE
- The Snowmobile only spawns in Vikendi
- It seats 2 players and performs much better than other vehicles on snow and ice, but is more difficult to drive on another terrain.
#3: Replay Editor
- This system allows you to create dynamic video clips with creative camera angles and special effects using your replay files
- You can also create 3D paths for the camera and camera angles and export clips
- The center of the red zone spawns outside of the play zone
- The smaller the play zone, the smaller the red zone
- The first circle of every game is much smaller than other maps, but subsequent circle sizes change less drastically.
- This facilitates more blue zone variety and unique experiences.
- Similar strategies work on Vikendi to Erangel and Miramar for the first three phases, but the zones will close slower starting from phase 4, similar to Sahnok. We feel this leads to a good balance between strategy and gunplay throughout the duration of each match
#6: Item Spawn Balance
- The overall item spawn rate is at a midpoint between our maps – offering a unique place between the spawn rates of Erangel and Sahnok.
- Level 3 helmets spawn in the world
- Level 3 vests spawn more often than other maps
Smoke Grenades are spawned at a higher rate compared to other throwables
#7: Snow Lobby
- Applied a snowing effect in lobby
- Changed the background music
- Players can throw snowballs while waiting to board the plane in the starting area
- Vehicles will be more slippery in snow or icy areas. Acceleration on icy terrain is slow and you lose more general vehicle control as you speed up
- Footprints and vehicle tracks will appear as players travel in snow-covered areas. Keep an eye out! These are great to help identify if enemies have passed by recently
- Keep in mind that footprints and tracks in the snow don’t stay around forever!
Any chances of night mode in PUBG winter map?
There have been also rumors roaming around that there will be also night mode like PUBG Mobile 0.9.5 update which will be called “weather night”.
What’s new Conquest game mode in New PUBG Snow Map?
A number of Reddit users stated that there will be new Conquest game mode in the Vikendi map where you have to capture some area of the map like the domination game mode on Call Of Duty. You can see the below image of the new Conquest mode.
New Parachuting System According to PUBG Corp.
Coming later in the patch is overhaul to the Parachuting system, which allows you to glide or dive during freefall, improves animations, and also lets you cut your chute before hitting the ground.
What is the release date of PUBG “Vikendi” Snow Map?
the PUBG Vikendi Map released for PC. Talking about the PUBG Vikendi Map for Xbox One and PS4, then it PUBG Snow map will release for Xbox One and PS4 in January 2019. Well, PUBG Vikendi Snow map release date for mobile has just arrived with PUBG Mobile 0.10 update.
So, these were all about the most awaiting PUBG Vikendi Snow map. What else you want to see on the upcoming new PUBG Map? If you have anything to share, do not hesitate to tell us in the commenting section. One more thing, we forgot to tell that there will be more new winter or Christmas costume and skin in the PUBG snow map.