PUBG Mobile is back online and Sanhok is here. The new map has been shown off along with the new 0.8.0 Patch Notes after eight hours of server maintenance overnight. Well, you will also feel praised to know that PUBG has made the biggest record of one million concurrent player on September 9th.
The games latest trailer can be viewed below. And in keeping with the small map, Tencent has kept the video’s description brief, telling fans:
“Welcome to Sanhok! Enjoy the battle royale in this 4KM* 4KM jungle map.”
Short and sweet.
Well, if you are playing PUBG Mobile a lot, then you can also participate on PUBG Mobile Campus Championship and PUBG MOBILE STAR CHALLENGE to win a lot price money and allowance.
Want to know when it launches? Unfortunately, it’s not today, despite the small bit of confusion in the original messaging. It’s actually rolling out tomorrow, September 12.
Luckily, Tencent’s Community Team has given an update on the release, telling fans:
“You will be able to get the update on September 12 between 00:00 and 08:00 UTC,” the developers told fans on Reddit.
“For now, we are still making sure that the update is good to roll out globally hence the Phillippines and the UK first before we open up the floodgates.
“As for the separate map download – once you update the game, you will still have to initiate in-game download of the map itself. This is because we did quite a bit of optimization on not only Sanhok but all 3 maps – and hence heftier download within the game. But we hope that the end result will be to your benefit!
“Thank you so much for your patience so far. We can’t wait to hear your feedback once you get your hands on the 0.8.0.”
Whilst we wait, keep reading further down for those all-important Patch Notes.
PUBG MOBILE 0.8.0 Patch Notes
New Map: Sanhok
Sanhok can be downloaded independently, so enter the game and get it right away to join your friends in the rainforest! Please make sure that once you update the game you initiate map download as well before parachuting in.
It also comes with new weapons and vehicles:
- Flare Gun: a rare item that calls a super air drop if used within the Playzone, and a Bulletproof UAZ if used outside the Playzone.
- QBZ: an automatic rifle that fires 5.56mm rounds. Has both single shot and full-auto.
- Duckbill: an attachment for shotguns. Reduces vertical spread and increases horizontal spread.
- Muscle Car: 4 seats, and has both a hard-top and a convertible version.
- Bulletproof UAZ: 4 seats. Obtained from using the Flare Gun outside the Playzone.
Customizable Pick-up Settings
- Pick-up quantities can now be specified in settings.
- Added more achievements. Now can be found under Missions.
- Clan Perks: after getting specific items (through purchase or luck), the system will award a certain amount of UC for players to share it with other Clan members.
- New Clan titles can be equipped after purchase.
- Clan Rankings: now lists the most active Clans this week and this season.
- Improved recognition of cheating plug-ins.
- Added Report buttons to Spectator Mode, Basic Information and Results.
Dismantling Time-Limited Items
- Time-Limited items can now be dismantled to BP directly.
- Added a Collect All button to collect rewards of all completed missions.